After previously releasing their first single “The Voyage” on April 3, now the heavy power metal band from Greece, SACRED OUTCRY has just released their second single “The Flame Rekindled (Lurid Lights And Drunken Revelry)“. This song is taken from their upcoming new album “Towers Of Gold“. Both singles can be heard via the YouTube link at the end of this article.
The album “Towers Of Gold“, which will be released through No Remorse Records on May 19th, this album is a perfect work from the band’s trademark epic power metal.
Written and arranged by the band’s mastermind George Apalodimas, “Towers Of Gold” is the first album to feature a new line-up featuring guitarist Steve Lado, drummer Defkalion Dimos and legendary vocalist Daniel Heiman.
This album is the long awaited follow up to their highly acclaimed debut album “Damned for All Time” which was released back in 2022, which the band did flawlessly, mixing and mastering done by Steve Lado at SL Studio, Greece.
“Towers Of Gold” is a very complete concept album that ties directly into the golden age of late 90’s and early 00’s power metal, and is woven into the legendary 80’s US metal scene, where WARLORD met BLIND GUARDIAN and MANOWAR joins LOST HORIZON in a mystical setting and on a journey that must go through a ten-part metal epic.
1. Through Lands Forgotten (At The Crossroads Of Fate)
2. The Flame Rekindled (Lurid Lights And Drunken Revelry)
3. The Voyage (Towards Immortality)
4. Into The Storm (Beyond The Lost Horizon)
5. Symphony Of The Night (The Curse Of The Blind)
6. A Midnight Reverie (Whispers In The Wind)
7. The Sweet Wine Of Betrayal (The Perennial Sin)
8. The City Of Stone (The Burden Of The Crownless Kings)
9. Towers Of Gold (Tempus Edax Rerum)
10. Where Crimson Shadows Dwell (And Ouroboros Dreamt)
Daniel Heiman – Vokal
Steve Lado – Gitar
Defkalion Dimos – Drums
George Apalodimas – Bass